Women’s BOP Uniform Utility Cargo Trousers, Nickel Grey Ripstock – Facilities and Ancillary Staff
These trousers from Unitec meet the standards for the Federal Bureau of Prison’s Facilities Uniform. Made of 65% Polyester/35% Cotton with the highest quality Teflon finish available, this style is incredibly stain resistant and wrinkle resistant. Additional features:
- Highest quality YKK manufactured brass zipper.
- Two side seam pockets and two welt rear hip pockets with tab and button closure.
- Side leg cargo full-featured pockets with a special welt opening for easy access, pencil and small flashlight storage.
- Seven belt loops will accommodate a 1 1/2 inch or a 1 3/4 inch uniform belt.
- Auto-adjusting hidden size elastics guaranteed a tailored fit.
- Rubberized no-slip “stay-tucked” waist insertion keeps your shirt firmly tucked for a professional appearance.
- Stress points are bar-tacked and the crotch is reinforced.